9m x 4m Steel Deck Frame with Hardwood 90 x 19mm Merbau Decking and your choice of Non-Insulated Roofing.
Specifications - Steel Deck frame with our famous BOX Beam support system up to 2400mm from ground height - attached to the house wall. The steel deck frame has 90 x 19mm Merbau Decking screw fixed to the steel frame with a counter sunk flush finish galvanized fastening system.
The total deck floor size is 9000mm x 4000mm or 36m2.
The deck features a Vertical Timber Balustrade made from pre-primed pine and your choice of 3 top rails in traditional Queensland look. The roof is attached to either the wall of the house or the fascia/gutter line depending on the home. The roof has a premium, flat underside look and is Non-Insulated.
The roof has a gutter, edge flashings, waterproof connections and a 90mm PVC down pipe to ground level. All the BOX beams and the roof metal is genuine BlueScope Steel and features the famous 20-year COLORBOND warranty.
This is a fantastic Deck & Roof combination that matches a really good price point with the very best AUSTRALIAN made products and installed the A team crew at QHI National.
Further upgrade options are also available - These can include-
- Options to add stairs - upto 14 treads with side balustrades matching the decking balustrade - $5,200.00 Inc GST. Treads are hardwood and the stair stringers are genuine Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel for longevity.
- Upgrade to Insulated Roofing- VERY Popular these days!
- Change to a FLYOVER style roof.
- Change the edge Balustrades to another style.
- Add a staircase landing- Usually a 1m x 1m.
- Make the Deck and/or Roof Larger
- Add Skylight sheets to the roof.